Demonstrations and Workshops
Mokuhanga & Nara
Application timeline for Demonstrations and Workshops, including deadline and notification dates, to be announced February 1, 2020.
- November 20, Friday 13:00 – 17:00
- Conference Room 4, Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA, 101 Kasuganocho, Nara 630-8212, Nara Prefecture. Tel: 0742 27 2630.
- Demonstrations and workshops must be related to mokuhanga, Japanese woodblock printmaking.
- Each presentation will be limited to a maximum of two hours, which will include time for translation into Japanese.
- The presenter must bear the cost of required tools and materials. Work tables will be provided.
To make a proposal, please submit the following:
- An abstract of the demonstration or workshop limited to 3000 characters (around 300 words) in English or Japanese.
- Applicant’s biography in 1000 characters (around 100 words).
- Applicant’s passport-size portrait, maximum file size 1MB jpeg
- Three digital images in JPEG format, maximum file size 1MB each.
- The demonstration or workshop will be limited to a maximum of 2 hours. Extensions will not be allowed.
Note: Once a proposal for a demonstration or workshop has been accepted, presenters will be required to pay the conference fee and register in order to conduct the demonstration or workshop at the conference.